Disclosure Announces Debut Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
Brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence (a.k.a. Disclosure) seem to have been around for a lot longer than their discography would show. Maybe it's because they've been showing up on XLR8R on numerous occasions—being profiled in our Bubblin' Up series, chatting with us for five minutes or so, giving us one of our most popular podcasts, plenty of free downloads, and so on—but it's almost hard to believe the duo hasn't released a proper LP yet. Thankfully, we've just found out that that will all change come summertime, when Disclosure drops its much-anticipated debut album. Called Settle, the record will arrive courtesy of the duo's longtime label home PMR on June 3, and is preceded by the single "You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle)," which will premiere on Annie Mac's Friday night radio show this week before being made available to purchase on April 28. Though Disclosure's LP announcement arrives without new previews or an official tracklist, the artwork can be found above and pre-orders can be made here.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player