Disclosure Announces Debut Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
Brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence (a.k.a. Disclosure) seem to have been around for a lot longer than their discography would show. Maybe it's because they've been showing up on XLR8R on numerous occasions—being profiled in our Bubblin' Up series, chatting with us for five minutes or so, giving us one of our most popular podcasts, plenty of free downloads, and so on—but it's almost hard to believe the duo hasn't released a proper LP yet. Thankfully, we've just found out that that will all change come summertime, when Disclosure drops its much-anticipated debut album. Called Settle, the record will arrive courtesy of the duo's longtime label home PMR on June 3, and is preceded by the single "You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle)," which will premiere on Annie Mac's Friday night radio show this week before being made available to purchase on April 28. Though Disclosure's LP announcement arrives without new previews or an official tracklist, the artwork can be found above and pre-orders can be made here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player