Gerry Read Preps New 12" for Fourth Wave
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Following behind last year's impressive debut full-length, Jummy, and March's surprise Saucepan Jams Vol. 1 CD, playfully mysterious UK producer Gerry Read has announced plans to drop a new 12" via the Fourth Wave label early this summer. The "Crave" b/w "Enjoy a Day Out" single will hit stores June 2 with two tracks that are said to come with "more focus on the dancefloor" than much of Read's catalog to date. Before its release, both cuts from the forthcoming 12" can be previewed via the player below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player