Gerry Read Preps New 12" for Fourth Wave
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Following behind last year's impressive debut full-length, Jummy, and March's surprise Saucepan Jams Vol. 1 CD, playfully mysterious UK producer Gerry Read has announced plans to drop a new 12" via the Fourth Wave label early this summer. The "Crave" b/w "Enjoy a Day Out" single will hit stores June 2 with two tracks that are said to come with "more focus on the dancefloor" than much of Read's catalog to date. Before its release, both cuts from the forthcoming 12" can be previewed via the player below.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player