Jeff Mills, Kassem Mosse, Delroy Edwards, and More to Play New Forms 2013
- Words: Brad Stabler
Entering into its 13th year, the Vancouver-based New Forms Festival has become a mainstay in promoting a variety of electronic artists while keeping the intimate qualities of a DIY venue an integral part of its festival environment, a fact we discussed after attending last year. As such, we're excited to learn that the initial line-up for New Forms' 2013 incarnation has been announced. Featuring Detroit techno legend Jeff Mills (pictured above), German DJ/producer Kassem Mosse, Young Echo fixture Kahn, breakout L.I.E.S. affiliate Delroy Edwards, San Francisco-based futurist EPROM, and many more, this year's festival will place between September 12 and 15, wrapping up the summer in proper fashion. The initial batch of artists performing at New Forms is available to peruse below—more will be announced in the weeks and months ahead—and early bird tickets, volunteering opportunities, and more information about this year's festivities are available here.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player