Jeff Mills, Kassem Mosse, Delroy Edwards, and More to Play New Forms 2013
- Words: Brad Stabler
Entering into its 13th year, the Vancouver-based New Forms Festival has become a mainstay in promoting a variety of electronic artists while keeping the intimate qualities of a DIY venue an integral part of its festival environment, a fact we discussed after attending last year. As such, we're excited to learn that the initial line-up for New Forms' 2013 incarnation has been announced. Featuring Detroit techno legend Jeff Mills (pictured above), German DJ/producer Kassem Mosse, Young Echo fixture Kahn, breakout L.I.E.S. affiliate Delroy Edwards, San Francisco-based futurist EPROM, and many more, this year's festival will place between September 12 and 15, wrapping up the summer in proper fashion. The initial batch of artists performing at New Forms is available to peruse below—more will be announced in the weeks and months ahead—and early bird tickets, volunteering opportunities, and more information about this year's festivities are available here.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player