Listen to The Knife's New Album
- Words: Brandon O'Connor
After a throng of exiciting and hype-inducing articles buzzed around the internet, and following two artfully rendered music videos for its lead singles, Shaking the Habitual, the fourth official LP by Swedish duo The Knife, can now be heard in its entirety. Courtesy of Pitchfork Advance, the 13-track, 98-minute behemoth of an album is available to stream here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player