LTJ Bukem Preps New Mix Album; Preview It Now
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Drum & bass pioneer LTJ Bukem has been rather quiet on the release front in recent years, but today, he unveiled plans to drop a new mix album for his own, very-much-still-active Goodlooking label later next month. The In Session comp will come as a double-disc set—one CD mixed and the other unmixed—and is said to feature some classic, jazzy liquid cuts from LTJ Bukem and the Goodlooking camp. Selections from many of the labels' newest rising stars will also be featured in order to show listeners "where the seminal Goodlooking imprint is in 2013." Before In Session sees an official release on May 27, the forthcoming record's artwork and lengthy previews of all of the collection's offerings can be heard can be found below.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player