LTJ Bukem Preps New Mix Album; Preview It Now
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Drum & bass pioneer LTJ Bukem has been rather quiet on the release front in recent years, but today, he unveiled plans to drop a new mix album for his own, very-much-still-active Goodlooking label later next month. The In Session comp will come as a double-disc set—one CD mixed and the other unmixed—and is said to feature some classic, jazzy liquid cuts from LTJ Bukem and the Goodlooking camp. Selections from many of the labels' newest rising stars will also be featured in order to show listeners "where the seminal Goodlooking imprint is in 2013." Before In Session sees an official release on May 27, the forthcoming record's artwork and lengthy previews of all of the collection's offerings can be heard can be found below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player