Octo Octa Readies Double-12" for 100% Silk, Shares New Track
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Octo Octa, one of the most consistent purveyors of adventerous dance music in 100% Silk's stable of artists, has announced plans to release a double-12" late next month, sharing a stream of lead single "Work Me" in the meantime. Set to drop on May 28, the eight-track Between Two Selves album is said to continue in the vein of much of the producer's work to date, which has found the Brooklyn resident taking cues from classic house and disco whilst crafting synth-focused dance tunes. Streaming below, the sparkling "Work Me" serves as the only preview to surface from the forthcoming record, the tracklist and artwork for which are also below.
01 Who Will I Become
02 Bad Blood
03 Please Don't Leave Me
04 Come Closer
05 His Kiss
06 Work Me
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player