SFV Acid Readies Debut Album, Shares First Single
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
This spring, West Coast producer Zane Reynolds (a.k.a. SFV Acid) will return to UNO NYC for the release of his first full-length album. Called The Dwell, the 14-song album is said to have been recorded throughout various Starbucks locations, with Reynolds using his analog-gear setup on the cafe's tables. The producer described the experience as "a whoopee cushion of an idea," calling his impromptu and undeniably strange studio location "the ultimate comfort zone." Judging by his LP's first single, "Misto" (streaming below), SFV Acid—who appeared in our Bubblin' Up series last fall—seems to have veered a bit from his usual forays into gnarled, acid-touched music, but we'll know whether or not that's just a fluke once UNO NYC drops The Dwell on May 28. Before then, the album's artwork and tracklist can be found below.
1.Dwell Master Infinite
3. PT Sex
4. Devonshire Dwell: New Graceland
10. Fresh and Easy
11. Chronicled In C:affeine Headache
12. Sha Day
13. Dwell on 2
14. T.E.M.P gun
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player