Video: Andrew Bayer "Lose Sight"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Today, we're presented with the introspective visual side to Andrew Bayer's "Lose Sight." Directed by Człowiek Kamera, the slow-moving clip shows a number of bodies eerily floating above the ground before eventually disintegrating altogether. The video comes as a bit of a surprise given the upbeat nature of the song, which features a vocal contribution from Stockholm-based singer/songwriter Ane Brun. "Lose Sight" was released as part of Bayer's recent If It Were You, We'd Never Leave LP—which also features "It's Going To Be Fine," a dreamy cut we posted last month—for Anjunabeats.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player