Video: Andrew Bayer "Lose Sight"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Today, we're presented with the introspective visual side to Andrew Bayer's "Lose Sight." Directed by Człowiek Kamera, the slow-moving clip shows a number of bodies eerily floating above the ground before eventually disintegrating altogether. The video comes as a bit of a surprise given the upbeat nature of the song, which features a vocal contribution from Stockholm-based singer/songwriter Ane Brun. "Lose Sight" was released as part of Bayer's recent If It Were You, We'd Never Leave LP—which also features "It's Going To Be Fine," a dreamy cut we posted last month—for Anjunabeats.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player