Video: Bondax "Gold"
- Words: Tim Gentles
Teenage production duo Bondax dropped its Gold EP yesterday via Ultra, following close behind two other singles and some serious online buzz. The UK pair continues its streak today with a slick clip for the new record's title track. "Gold" is a step back from some of Bondax's earlier club-ready output, opting instead for a stylish R&B/future-garage hybrid. Those sleek sounds are matched by an equally opulent video, which features a Bondax-brand gold watch melting into liquid gold and running across the marble floor of a hotel room.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player