Video: Boundary "Étoiles"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Hot on the heels of his self-released Boundary LP (which can be streamed here), longstanding Montreal producer Ghislain Poirier (who has been producing under the name Boundary as of late) has given his new record's closing track a spacey and minimal visual treatment. What could be colorful marbles, circular stained glass, or even CGI planets slowly rotate in a mass of outerspace in the clip for "Étoiles." The orbs are occasionally joined by the glow from multicolored stars, which helps make for a visual aesthetic that matches well with the tune's stripped-down approach.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player