Watch Disclosure's Video for New "You & Me" Single
- Words: James Eaton
As the brothers of UK production duo Disclosure ramp up for the release of their debut full-length album, Settle, on June 3, all sorts of fresh sights and sounds have continued to trickle in. The most recent piece is a new music video for Guy and Howard Lawrence's latest single, "You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle)." Kicking off with the iconic "Parental Advisory" stamp, the clean-looking clip starts out innocently enough, as we watch a boy and girl seemingly travel around Europe together, enjoying the landscapes, bars, culture, and so on. Then, as a couple is wont to do, things get a little tense in parts and a little steamy in other parts. The whole thing can be seen in the player below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player