Watch Panda Bear Talk Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories'
- Words: Patric Fallon
The fifth in a series of interviews with artists who collaborated with Daft Punk on the enigmatic duo's forthcoming, highly anticipated Random Access Memories LP, this video features Animal Collective bandmate Panda Bear talking about his history with the French outfit and how he came to contribute to the new album. After he giving a bit of background on his appreciation of Daft Punk, the artist born Noah Lennox tells the story of how he was asked to go to Paris, was sat infront of a microphone in the duo's studio, and was then told, "Okay, do something good." We'll likely have to wait until May 21 to hear exactly what was created out of the collaboration, but Panda Bear's interview can be watched before then, courtesy of The Creators Project, below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player