Carl Craig, Tiga, Dusky, and More Scheduled for Montreal's Piknic Électronik Summer Session
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Montreal's long-running summer weekend music series, Piknic Électronik has unveiled the full list of artists scheduled for its 2013 run. Beginning May 19 and continuing every weekend through September 22, the series' 11th year will include performances from a diverse range of producers and DJs including Carl Craig, Dusky, Matt Tolfrey, Dave Clarke, DJ Tennis, Radio Slave, and more. A wealth of Canadian talents will also be included throughout the five-month series, with Tiga's Turbo label having its own showcase in June while budding Canadian producers such as Hissy Fit, Iron Galaxy, and Jay London are also set to perform throughout the summer. The full list of dates and performers set to take to Montreal's picturesque Parc Jean-Drapeau (pictured above) for this year's edition of Piknic Électronik can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player