Carl Craig, Tiga, Dusky, and More Scheduled for Montreal's Piknic Électronik Summer Session
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Montreal's long-running summer weekend music series, Piknic Électronik has unveiled the full list of artists scheduled for its 2013 run. Beginning May 19 and continuing every weekend through September 22, the series' 11th year will include performances from a diverse range of producers and DJs including Carl Craig, Dusky, Matt Tolfrey, Dave Clarke, DJ Tennis, Radio Slave, and more. A wealth of Canadian talents will also be included throughout the five-month series, with Tiga's Turbo label having its own showcase in June while budding Canadian producers such as Hissy Fit, Iron Galaxy, and Jay London are also set to perform throughout the summer. The full list of dates and performers set to take to Montreal's picturesque Parc Jean-Drapeau (pictured above) for this year's edition of Piknic Électronik can be found here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player