Download Jonwayne's Ambient Podcast for Stones Throw
- Words: Glenn Jackson
As part of Stones Throw's semi-regular podcast series, SoCal producer and rapper Jonwayne has put together an ambient mix ideal for accompanying daytime naps and now available to download for free. In his own words, Wayne explains his inspiration for the mix, "For a couple of years I have started to embrace daytime napping again. Back in the day it was just something we did, but I feel that if you have a schedule that allows it you shouldn't feel out of touch with the act of passing out on a couch or going back to bed altogether. It leaves more time in the night for creation and contemplation, which I feel we all need." The full podcast—which clocks in at 67-minutes long—can be downloaded via Stones Throw here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player