Download Jonwayne's Ambient Podcast for Stones Throw
- Words: Glenn Jackson
As part of Stones Throw's semi-regular podcast series, SoCal producer and rapper Jonwayne has put together an ambient mix ideal for accompanying daytime naps and now available to download for free. In his own words, Wayne explains his inspiration for the mix, "For a couple of years I have started to embrace daytime napping again. Back in the day it was just something we did, but I feel that if you have a schedule that allows it you shouldn't feel out of touch with the act of passing out on a couch or going back to bed altogether. It leaves more time in the night for creation and contemplation, which I feel we all need." The full podcast—which clocks in at 67-minutes long—can be downloaded via Stones Throw here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- MP3Desto "Healing (Alternate Take)"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3Physical Therapy "Whitelabel (Nautiluss Remix)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player