Download Jonwayne's Ambient Podcast for Stones Throw
- Words: Glenn Jackson
As part of Stones Throw's semi-regular podcast series, SoCal producer and rapper Jonwayne has put together an ambient mix ideal for accompanying daytime naps and now available to download for free. In his own words, Wayne explains his inspiration for the mix, "For a couple of years I have started to embrace daytime napping again. Back in the day it was just something we did, but I feel that if you have a schedule that allows it you shouldn't feel out of touch with the act of passing out on a couch or going back to bed altogether. It leaves more time in the night for creation and contemplation, which I feel we all need." The full podcast—which clocks in at 67-minutes long—can be downloaded via Stones Throw here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player