Fred P Announces Upcoming 12" for Anthony Parasole's The Corner
- Words: Tim Gentles
Following his recent Codes and Metaphors LP—a release we discussed extensively with its maker back in March—NYC deep house veteran Fred P (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium) is now set to release a new 12" EP via fellow NYC DJ/producer Anthony Parasole's recently inaugurated, vinyl-only imprint The Corner. Entitled BQE, the record sees Fred P pushing his sound in new directions, particularly on the decidedly techno-leaning opener "Splitting Particles." Although an official release date is yet to be confirmed, BQE appears to be available from June 30—at least according to Deejay.de, who also have streaming clips of the forthcoming EP's four tracks. In the meantime, BQE's artwork and tracklist are included below.
A1 Splitting Particles
A2 Tube Compression
B1 Storm Clouds
B2 State Of No State
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player