Fred P Announces Upcoming 12" for Anthony Parasole's The Corner
- Words: Tim Gentles
Following his recent Codes and Metaphors LP—a release we discussed extensively with its maker back in March—NYC deep house veteran Fred P (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium) is now set to release a new 12" EP via fellow NYC DJ/producer Anthony Parasole's recently inaugurated, vinyl-only imprint The Corner. Entitled BQE, the record sees Fred P pushing his sound in new directions, particularly on the decidedly techno-leaning opener "Splitting Particles." Although an official release date is yet to be confirmed, BQE appears to be available from June 30—at least according to Deejay.de, who also have streaming clips of the forthcoming EP's four tracks. In the meantime, BQE's artwork and tracklist are included below.
A1 Splitting Particles
A2 Tube Compression
B1 Storm Clouds
B2 State Of No State
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player