Hear the First Single from Shams' Upcoming 12" for 100% Silk
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Ryan Slack
Shams may be a new name to the 100% Silk fold, but judging from the sound of his new single, "She Wanted to Watch," the NYC-based producer is going to have no trouble fitting in. Pulled from the man's forthcoming Piano Cloud EP—out later this month—Shams' lead single is just the kind of breezy, disco-flecked, and pop-touched house 100% Silk has become an expert at purveying lately. "She Wanted to Watch" can be streamed below, before the Piano Cloud EP hits stores on May 21. The forthcoming record's tracklist, artwork, and teaser video are included below as well.
01 Piano Cloud
02 She Wanted To Watch
03 Only If There Is Nothing
04 Stare Into
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player