Jacques Greene Collaborates with How to Dress Well on New EP for LuckyMe
- Words: Jesse Sussman
It has been a while since we've heard of anything being released by Scottish label LuckyMe that isn't related to Hudson Mohawke, Lunice, or the music those two producers make together, so we're especially pleased to discover that it will soon drop an EP by Canadian DJ/producer Jacques Greene. The three-track On Your Side will feature a collaborative track with tender R&B crooner How To Dress Well, alongside two solo cuts from the Montreal-based artist. One such tune will be "Quicksand," a track Jacques Greene shared earlier this year. Before the On Your Side EP gets a digital release on June 3 and a physical release on July 1, its collaborative tune can be previewed below, where the tracklist can also be found.
A1 On Your Side (feat. How to Dress Well)
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player