Kyle Hall Drops New Track on Limited 12"; Hear it Now
- Words: Tim Gentles
Detroit's annual Movement festival took place over the past weekend (our full recap of the three-day event can be read here) and Motor City native Kyle Hall used the opportunity to drop a new track. Previously only available at last weekend's Deep Detroit's Movement Festival after rparty, Hall's track comes on the heels of his debut album, The Boat Party, and closes out the three-track Deep Detroit V.5 12", following tunes from Norm Talley and Kai Alce. The record's full tracklist is included below along with a stream of Hall's techy, acid-influenced cut. The remaining copies of the 12"—which, according to Hall's SoundCloud, is only around 40—can be ordered here.
A1 Norm Talley "Beats on Broadway"
B1 Kai Alce "The 48"
B2 Kyle Hall "The Architect"
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player