Leon Vynehall and Christian Piers Collaborate on Upcoming EP
- Words: Tim Gentles
Pairing two fast-ascending up-and-comers in the UK production scene, George FitzGerald's ManMakeMusic imprint has announced it will release the debut EP from Laszlo Dancehall, a collaboration between Leon Vynehall (pictured above) and Christian Piers (a.k.a. A1 Bassline). The Brighton-based Vynehall has been making waves over the last year with a series of 12"s rich in '90s house references (not to mention his seriously deep XLR8R podcast from back in February), while London's Christian Piers recently impressed us with his debut outing, the Clocked Decay EP. The pair's self-titled debut effort will drop on May 20. In the meantime, a radio rip of lead cut "Gave Up" is included below along with the forthcoming EP's artwork and tracklist.
1. Gave Up
2. Ain't No Time
3. Manley Harrison
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player