Pinch and Adrian Sherwood Prep Collaborative Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After previously enlisting the talents of genre-bending dubstep producer Pinch (pictured above, right) to help with various projects in recent years, veteran dub producer Adrian Sherwood (pictured above, left) has teamed up with the UK stalwart to deliver the pair's first collaborative two-track single. Operating together simply as Sherwood & Pinch, the pair will release its On-U Sound vs. Tectonic 12"—On-U Sound being Sherwood's own label while Tectonic is, of course, Pinch's outstanding imprint—on June 10, officially debuting the collaboration on wax and, according to the press release, serving as "an intriguing preview of more to come." The forthcoming single's artwork and tracklist are included below.
01 Bring Me Weed
02 Weed Psychosis Mix
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player