Pinch and Adrian Sherwood Prep Collaborative Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After previously enlisting the talents of genre-bending dubstep producer Pinch (pictured above, right) to help with various projects in recent years, veteran dub producer Adrian Sherwood (pictured above, left) has teamed up with the UK stalwart to deliver the pair's first collaborative two-track single. Operating together simply as Sherwood & Pinch, the pair will release its On-U Sound vs. Tectonic 12"—On-U Sound being Sherwood's own label while Tectonic is, of course, Pinch's outstanding imprint—on June 10, officially debuting the collaboration on wax and, according to the press release, serving as "an intriguing preview of more to come." The forthcoming single's artwork and tracklist are included below.
01 Bring Me Weed
02 Weed Psychosis Mix
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player