Robert Hood Remixes Benjamin Damage on Forthcoming Single for 50Weapons
- Words: Tim Gentles
Following on the heels of his XLR8R-picked debut full-length, Heliosphere, Berlin transplant Benjamin Damage is set to release a white-label single featuring two remixes of album track "Delirium Tremens." The a-side will contain a remix from Detroit techno heavyweight Robert Hood while the flip will house an elongated version of "Delirium Tremens" from Benjamin Damage himself. The record will see a release on July 5 via 50Weapons. In the meantime, a short snippet of the single's meticulous b-side can be streamed in the player below, and Benjamin Damage's own XLR8R podcast from back in February can still be heard and downloaded here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player