Robert Hood Remixes Benjamin Damage on Forthcoming Single for 50Weapons
- Words: Tim Gentles
Following on the heels of his XLR8R-picked debut full-length, Heliosphere, Berlin transplant Benjamin Damage is set to release a white-label single featuring two remixes of album track "Delirium Tremens." The a-side will contain a remix from Detroit techno heavyweight Robert Hood while the flip will house an elongated version of "Delirium Tremens" from Benjamin Damage himself. The record will see a release on July 5 via 50Weapons. In the meantime, a short snippet of the single's meticulous b-side can be streamed in the player below, and Benjamin Damage's own XLR8R podcast from back in February can still be heard and downloaded here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player