Video: ENA "Ourselves"
- Words: Tim Gentles
Billed in the accompanying press release as "the soundtrack of today's Tokyo underground," Japanese artist, DJ, and producer ENA recently released his debut album, Bilateral, via France's 7even label, and has shared this video for album track "Ourselves" to help spread the word. The clip matches the tune's menacing, heavy-hitting experimental techno with an appropriate sense of doom and gloom, featuring foreboding black-and-white shots of desert landscapes, rumpled sheets (or possibly a body bag), and vector graphics that seem to resemble spiderwebs in a rather disturbing manner.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player