Video: Nick Hook & Vin Sol & Matrixxman "I Can Feel It"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Vin Sol, Matrixxman, and XLR8R's own resident advice columnist Nick Hook have hooked up a video for the title track off their recent I Can Feel It EP for Barcelona's Classicworks label. Pairing scenes of excessive drug use—some pulled from cult comedy Wet Hot American Summer—and random partying, the propulsive tune certainly receives a properly unabashed video treatment which leaves little to the imagine about what exactly the three producers had in mind when they were crafting the tune.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player