Watch Brian Eno's RBMA Lecture
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Musician, producer, artist, author, lecturer—the list goes on—Brian Eno has certainly made his presence felt at this year's Red Bull Music Academy. The man's 77 Million Paintings installation has taken up a new home in Manhattan as part of RBMA, and Eno has given a number of talks in the process, one of which has made it onto the web and can now be watched in full. The 80-minute discussion covers a wide range of topics, beginning with a somewhat lofty examination of art as a form of human release and onto considering contemporary music and Eno's recent collaborations with artists such as James Blake. As to be expected, the lecture proves to be interesting, entertaining, informative, and immensely thought-provoking. The full video can be watched here.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player