Watch Maxmillion Dunbar Go Record Shopping
- Words: Glenn Jackson
DC-based DJ/producer and Future Times co-head Maxmillion Dunbar recently led FACT TV through an afternoon of crate digging while visiting London's Phonica record store. As he peruses the store's many offerings, Max D discusses his musical background, highlights some of his favorite 12"s amidst the shop's stock, and even takes a few moments to wax philosophical about the thread which ties his eclectic record collection together. The seven-plus-minute video also includes the East Coast artist talking about a forthcoming 12" for L.I.E.S. under a new alias and a new Beautiful Swimmers LP arriving sometime in the months to come. The full clip can be watched below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player