Watch Richie Hawtin's RBMA Lecture
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Techno luminary and Minus label head Richie Hawtin recently stopped by the Red Bull Music Academy couch to field a range of questions about his days in Windsor and Detroit, his experience running forward-thinking labels, and his constant drive to push the envelope of electronic music technology. The 90-plus-minute lecture gives an in-depth look into the artistic mindset and ongoing points of inspiration that have made Hawtin one of techno's most pioneering producers and DJs. The full RBMA lecture can be watched here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player