Watch Richie Hawtin's RBMA Lecture
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Techno luminary and Minus label head Richie Hawtin recently stopped by the Red Bull Music Academy couch to field a range of questions about his days in Windsor and Detroit, his experience running forward-thinking labels, and his constant drive to push the envelope of electronic music technology. The 90-plus-minute lecture gives an in-depth look into the artistic mindset and ongoing points of inspiration that have made Hawtin one of techno's most pioneering producers and DJs. The full RBMA lecture can be watched here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player