Youandewan Readies New EP for Simple, Shares Title Track
- Words: Brad Stabler
With two EPs already in the books this year—Dissaray and Times—rising Leeds house maestro Youandewan has announced the forthcoming What's the Deal? EP set to see a release via Aus sub-label Simple. What's the Deal? will feature four tracks, though no official tracklist or firm release date have been shared as of yet. In the meantime, the producer has made available a stream of the EP's nine-minute title cut—a languid, Detroit-house-inspired slowburn which can be heard in full below.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player