Check Out Dre Skull's RBMA Lecture
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Brooklyn producer and Mixpak label head Dre Skull was invited to sit on the blue coach down at Red Bull Music Academy's New York headquarters, where he gave a lecture during its recent second session late last month. The 90-minute discussion—which covers the multi-talented artist's career from first reaching out to Jamaican vocalists all the way to his current projects with Popcaan, Beenie Man, and (no shit) Snoop Lion—is now available to watch in full. In addition, the Brooklyn resident discusses his experience running a label in the current music industry and shares the stories behind a number of tracks from across his exceptional career. Dre Skull's entire RBMA lecture can be watched below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player