Check Out Dre Skull's RBMA Lecture
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Brooklyn producer and Mixpak label head Dre Skull was invited to sit on the blue coach down at Red Bull Music Academy's New York headquarters, where he gave a lecture during its recent second session late last month. The 90-minute discussion—which covers the multi-talented artist's career from first reaching out to Jamaican vocalists all the way to his current projects with Popcaan, Beenie Man, and (no shit) Snoop Lion—is now available to watch in full. In addition, the Brooklyn resident discusses his experience running a label in the current music industry and shares the stories behind a number of tracks from across his exceptional career. Dre Skull's entire RBMA lecture can be watched below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player