Ital Releases New 12"
- Words: Brad Stabler
NY leftfield house producer Ital (a.k.a. Daniel Martin-McCormick) first came into the fold when he issued the inaugural release for 100% Silk back in 2011, following that record up with two solid EPs for Planet Mu in 2012. Now, Martin-McCormick has made another jump to legendary Berlin house imprint Workshop. Out now, Ital's three-track 12" shows the producer stripping his sound back into something more unpolished, warm, and bubbling sound—music which can be previewed here. The tracklist and artwork for Workshop 18 can be perused below. (via Juno Plus)
A1. Ice Drift (Stalker Mix)
B2. Slower Degrees of Separation
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player