Lil Silva Announces New EP, Shares Lead Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Restless UK producer Lil Silva has announced plans to drop a new EP which will feature guest vocal spots from London songstress Rosie Lowe and SBTRKT collaborator Sampha, sharing its first single ahead of release. Lil Silva's The Distance EP finds the artist returning to the Good Years label (for which he delivered the inaugural release back in 2011), and will mark the first time Silva flexed his own vocal talents on record, which he does alongside Lowe on "No Doubt." Before The Distance drops on August 5, EP cut "Mask" can be streamed below, where the record's tracklist is also included.
01 No Doubt feat. Rosie Lowe
02 One Twenty
03 Salient Sarah feat. Sampha
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player