Planet Mu Starts Fundraiser to Help Traxman After Being Shot and Robbed
- Words: Brad Stabler
Footwork and ghetto-house legend Traxman (a.k.a. Cornelius Ferguson) is recovering after being shot in the leg during an armed robbery in Chicago on May 28. The producer, having just returned from a recent tour in the UK, was confronted on his way to a local store, shot, and had $250 in cash and his passport stolen. Planet Mu started a fundraiser on Indiegogo this past weekend to raise $500 to replace the money and Traxman's passport. The goal has already been met, and according to the fundraiser site, Traxman is "in good spirits and on the mend." Nonetheless, further information can be found, as well as donations made, here.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player