Todd Terry to Reissue More Classic Material; Preview It Now
- Words: Tim Gentles
A few months back, it was announced that legendary NYC house DJ/producer Todd Terry would be re-launching his classic Freeze imprint. The first round of releases saw reissues of classic tunes from Terry's Sax and House of Gypsies monikers, and the producer has just announced a third release in the form of a selection of classic tracks from his Sound Design project. The four tracks included on the 12" showcase a funky, hip-hop-indebted side of Terry's hugely influential sound, and with the help of Clone, will be pressed onto vinyl for the first time in over a decade on June 18. Previews of the vintage tunes can be streamed in the player below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player