Club to Club Adds Four Tet, James Holden, Jon Hopkins, and More to 2013 Lineup
- Words: Leo Maymind
As we mentioned back in May, Torino's Club to Club Alfa Mito Festival is set to return this year with some names that will be surely be familiar to XLR8R regulars, and has now announced the addition of even more artists. Four Tet, Factory Floor, James Holden (pictured above), Jon Hopkins, and Machinedrum, among others, will be joining previously announced talent such as Moderat, John Talabot, The Haxan Cloak, and Fuck Buttons. And prior to the main festival dates (November 7-10), Club to Club is putting on a warm-up show at London's Village Underground on September 19, featuring the UK debut of Mute's hard-edged techno duo Diamond Version and Italian trio Niños Du Brasil. For the uninitiated, our review of last year's Club to Club festival can be found here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player