DJ Shadow Extends North American Tour
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Pioneering DJ and producer DJ Shadow has announced that he will once again add more dates to his ongoing, cleverly titled All Basses Covered tour for August and September. Across the next two months, DJ Shadow will bring his hybrid DJ/live performance to both US coasts with stops in Canada, Missouri, and a final trio of shows around Colorado to conclude this latest leg of the tour, which seems to have taken up most of the man's 2013 schedule. The full list of new dates can be found below.
August 9, Flatbread Company - Edgartown, MA
August 10, The Sinclair - Cambridge, MA
August 24, Kaleidoscope Music Festival - Eugene, OR
September 12, Neumos - Seattle, WA
September 13, The Hoxton - Toronto, ON
September 14, Starlight Ballroom - Philadelphia, PA
September 25, 2720 Cherokee - St. Louis, MO
September 26, Gothic Theatre - Englewood, CO
September 27, Belly Up Aspen - Aspen, CO
September 28, Boulder Theater - Boulder, CO
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player