Gingy & Bordello, Randomer, and Sei A to Inaugurate Turbo's 'Warehouse Series'
- Words: Leo Maymind
Turbo, the powerhouse record label owned by Tiga, has added a wrinkle to its discography, a series of EPs which is said to explore "futuristic techno at its ruffest and tuffest" and has been aptly deemed the Warehouse Series. Ruffa, the first of the three EPs set to introduce Turbo's new endeavor, will arrive on July 22 from North London producer Randomer, and finds him mining rough drums and hypnotic synth loops throughout its two original productions, with a remix from J. Tijn closing out the release. Canadian techno duo Gingy & Bordello (pictured above) contributes the second EP, called Saturday Night Fervor, which will arrive on August 12 with two new tracks and a remix from legendary DJ/producer Robert Hood. Burgeoning Glaswegian artist Sei A will round out the trio of records with his three-track Blades of Brazil EP on August 26. The artwork and tracklist for all three upcoming releases can be viewed below, where a full stream of Randomer's new record can also be found.
1. Saturday Night Fervor
2. All Day
3. All Day (Robert Hood Remix)
1. Blades of Brazil
3. Made of Something
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- ReviewFantastic Mr Fox "You Turn"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Caribou, Todd Terje, Gerd Janson, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player