Trevino Preps New EP
Longstanding UK DJ/producer Marcus Intalex (a.k.a. Trevino) will continue his prolific streak which kicked off last year with the release of a new EP next month. Scheluded to appear on August 12 via Craig Richards' fledging The Nothing Special imprint, the Another Lifetime EP will feature three tracks of the driving, dancefloor-focused house sounds Trevino has built his name on over the years. The record's artwork and tracklist are included below.
01 Another Lifetime
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player