Underground Resistance, Anthony Naples, and More Added to Unsound 2013
- Words: Jesse Sussman
2013's version of Polish festival Unsound is already shaping up to be quite a diverse affair, consisting of acts knee-deep in the more experimental realms of electronic music alongside artists known for more traditional dancefloor-oriented sounds. And Unsound 2013 has just shared another list of performers who are set to join the likes of Karenn, RP Boo, King Midas Sound, and Laurel Halo. Among the freshly named artists are iconic Detroit collective Underground Resistance (appearing on the bill as Interstellar Fugitives), rising Brooklyn artist Anthony Naples (pictured above), Hippos in Tanks mainstays James Ferraro and Dean Blunt, L.I.E.S. affiliate Svengalisghost, and UNO-associated acts like Arca and Gobby. Tickets for the eccentric Unsound 2013—which will take place in Krakow, Poland from October 13 to 20—are available here, and the full list of artists currently scheduled to perform can be found here.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player