Underground Resistance, Anthony Naples, and More Added to Unsound 2013
- Words: Jesse Sussman
2013's version of Polish festival Unsound is already shaping up to be quite a diverse affair, consisting of acts knee-deep in the more experimental realms of electronic music alongside artists known for more traditional dancefloor-oriented sounds. And Unsound 2013 has just shared another list of performers who are set to join the likes of Karenn, RP Boo, King Midas Sound, and Laurel Halo. Among the freshly named artists are iconic Detroit collective Underground Resistance (appearing on the bill as Interstellar Fugitives), rising Brooklyn artist Anthony Naples (pictured above), Hippos in Tanks mainstays James Ferraro and Dean Blunt, L.I.E.S. affiliate Svengalisghost, and UNO-associated acts like Arca and Gobby. Tickets for the eccentric Unsound 2013—which will take place in Krakow, Poland from October 13 to 20—are available here, and the full list of artists currently scheduled to perform can be found here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player