Unsound Plans London Events for Fall 2013
- Words: Tim Gentles
Krakow's Unsound festival has notably been expanding to new outposts lately—including the semi-annual series of NYC events and, most recently, an Adelaide showcase this past March. Now, the Polish festival has its sights set on London, announcing a mini-festival to take place across four days this fall. The line-ups for the four events—which take place at different venues across London—is consistent with Unsound's usual taste for more challenging artists, and brings together performers and visual artists from a variety of backgrounds. Highlights of the roster include Demdike Stare, a rare performance from Forest Swords, and Lustmord's first-ever London show. Though purchase details are yet to be finalized, we do know that tickets for each event must be purchased separately. Before Unsound's upcoming London festival takes place between September 26 and 29, further details can be found here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player