Boards of Canada to Reissue Catalog on Vinyl
- Words: Leo Maymind
Reclusive Scottish duo Boards of Canada stepped back into the limelight this year with the release of Tomorrow's Harvest, and now, longtime label Warp has announced that it will repress the seminal group's back catalog on vinyl for the first time in over five years. Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, and The Campfire Headphase will all be reissued on October 21, with each release getting cut from their original metalwork and DAT tapes. Mini-album Twoism and EPs In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country and Trans Canada Highway are set to follow on November 18. Each new pressing will come with a download code and an original Boards of Canada sticker design from the era of the album's original release, and all pre-orders will receive a 12" x 12" print. The full tracklist for each album and other details can be found here.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player