Boards of Canada to Reissue Catalog on Vinyl
- Words: Leo Maymind
Reclusive Scottish duo Boards of Canada stepped back into the limelight this year with the release of Tomorrow's Harvest, and now, longtime label Warp has announced that it will repress the seminal group's back catalog on vinyl for the first time in over five years. Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, and The Campfire Headphase will all be reissued on October 21, with each release getting cut from their original metalwork and DAT tapes. Mini-album Twoism and EPs In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country and Trans Canada Highway are set to follow on November 18. Each new pressing will come with a download code and an original Boards of Canada sticker design from the era of the album's original release, and all pre-orders will receive a 12" x 12" print. The full tracklist for each album and other details can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player