John Talabot and Pional to Release New Collaborative Track via Young Turks
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The pairing of John Talabot and Pional has been a somewhat regular oocurence in the past two years, with the two artists collaborating on key tracks for Talabot's formative ƒIN LP and working together to bring that record to the live arena following its release early last year. Now, the two Spanish producers have announced plans to release a new collaborative track under the collective name Lost Scripts, which is set to appear on the inauguaral release for Young Turks's new 12" series. Lost Scripts' "I'll Be Watching You"—an effort Juno Plus describes as a "brooding slice of skipping, warm, vocal electronics"—will serve as the forthcoming record's a-side, while Koreless' "Sun" (which first saw a release on the UK producer's Yugen EP) will serve as the vinyl's flipside offering. Young Turks' ongoing 2013 12" series will launch on September 6.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player