John Talabot and Pional to Release New Collaborative Track via Young Turks
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The pairing of John Talabot and Pional has been a somewhat regular oocurence in the past two years, with the two artists collaborating on key tracks for Talabot's formative ƒIN LP and working together to bring that record to the live arena following its release early last year. Now, the two Spanish producers have announced plans to release a new collaborative track under the collective name Lost Scripts, which is set to appear on the inauguaral release for Young Turks's new 12" series. Lost Scripts' "I'll Be Watching You"—an effort Juno Plus describes as a "brooding slice of skipping, warm, vocal electronics"—will serve as the forthcoming record's a-side, while Koreless' "Sun" (which first saw a release on the UK producer's Yugen EP) will serve as the vinyl's flipside offering. Young Turks' ongoing 2013 12" series will launch on September 6.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player