Mount Kimbie, Nicolas Jaar, Juan Atkins, Moby, Ben Klock, and Many More to Play Decibel Festival 2013
- Words: Tim Gentles
Decibel has announced the final lineup for 2013's festivities, an event which marks the Seattle institution's 10-year anniversary and will take place from September 25-29. 126 artists have been confirmed to play the festival so far, with some of the biggest names including Moby, The Orb, Mount Kimbie (pictured above), Nicolas Jaar, Art Department, JETS (the duo of Machinedrum and Jimmy Edgar), Speedy J, and Ben Klock. They will be joined by a host of UK favorites such as Actress, Kode9, Ben UFO, Pearson Sound, Ikonika, and Evian Christ, as well as Chicago and Detroit luminaries like Green Velvet, Cajmere, Juan Atkins, Derrick Carter, and Kyle Hall. The full list of artists set to perform around an array of Seattle venues this fall is available on the Decibel website, here, where the schedule and ticketing information can also be found. Additionally, further announcements from Decibel are said to be on the horizon, including details of the dB Conference, dB Boat Parties, dB in the Park, dB Films, the dB Poster Show, and the dB DJ Lounge.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player