Video: Seams "Rilo"
- Words: Leo Maymind
Berlin-based producer Jami Welch (a.k.a. Seams) recently revealed details of his debut full-length, Quarters, which is set for release on September 16 via Full Time Hobby. Now, a video for lead single "Rilo," a glittering tune we posted as a free download just a few weeks ago, has appeared online. Directed by Londoner Jonathan Pound, Seams' clip features a pulsating array of geometric patterns overlayed atop of beautiful black-and-white photography. As the song mutates and builds, the video stretches into more psychedelic imagery, all while maintaining a strict cadence that is perfectly matched with the propulsive rhythms of "Rilo." (via FACT)
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player