Autechre Announces New EP for Warp
- Words: Patric Fallon
Unceasingly inventive electronic duo Autechre is largely a group interested in the album format, but has nonetheless been known to drop an odd single or EP from time to time. Gantz Graf, for instance, was a three-track, standalone record that saw producers Sean Booth and Rob Brown break new ground back in 2002. However, the group's next EP, L-event, is said to be an extension of this year's solid, double-disc Exai album. There's not much else information available for Autechre's upcoming four-track record, but we do know it will be available on CD, vinyl, and digital formats on October 28 via Warp. Before then, the tracklist and artwork for L-event can be found below.
01_ tac Lacora
02_ M39 Diffain
03_ Osla for n
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player