Check Out a New Mix from Juju & Jordash
- Words: Leo Maymind
The Dutch analog enthusiasts of Juju & Jordash have delivered a new mix, a set taken from the duo's closing performance at this year's MUTEK festival in Montreal. The podcast for Resident Advisor finds Juju & Jordash in improvisational mode, relying heavily on its vast collection of synthesizers and drum machines to create a seamless set of live dancefloor music, which was a highlight of XLR8R's experience back in June. The full set can be streamed and downloaded here, where a quick interview with Juju & Jordash can also be found.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player