Delroy Edwards to Launch New Label with 12"
- Words: Patric Fallon
As any XLR8R reader with keen senses of perception may have guessed after listening to this week's exclusive XLR8R podcast, LA DJ/producer and L.I.E.S. affiliate Delroy Edwards is on the cusp of launching his own record label, an endeavor with the appropriate name of L.A. Club Resource. The Southern California outpost will be inaugurated on October 1 by a 12" (artwork above) featuring two untitled productions by Edwards himself, tracks which presumably appeared on the artist's recent mix for us and can be previewed as standalone clips here. DJ Harlow is slated to deliver the second release for L.A. Club Resource, aptly named LACR002, though we have no confirmed release date for that three-track record. But before either records appear in the coming months, a quick trailer for the label can be seen below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player