Delroy Edwards to Launch New Label with 12"
- Words: Patric Fallon
As any XLR8R reader with keen senses of perception may have guessed after listening to this week's exclusive XLR8R podcast, LA DJ/producer and L.I.E.S. affiliate Delroy Edwards is on the cusp of launching his own record label, an endeavor with the appropriate name of L.A. Club Resource. The Southern California outpost will be inaugurated on October 1 by a 12" (artwork above) featuring two untitled productions by Edwards himself, tracks which presumably appeared on the artist's recent mix for us and can be previewed as standalone clips here. DJ Harlow is slated to deliver the second release for L.A. Club Resource, aptly named LACR002, though we have no confirmed release date for that three-track record. But before either records appear in the coming months, a quick trailer for the label can be seen below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player