Download a Free Comp Featuring Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough, and More
Late last month, XLR8R shared news of a forthcoming free compilation featuring the likes of Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough (pictured above), and Maurice Fulton, curated as a commemeration of the 10-year partnership between Adidas and Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3. And now, the 14-track collection has been released as a free download. Covering a wide range of electronic sounds, the Y-3 10 Year Anniversary Compilation features exclusive tracks from its contributors, a list which also includes New York Body & Soul party resident Joaquin "Joe" Claussell, noted nu-disco jock Daniel Wang, and Scottish outfit Lord of the Isles. The full compilation can be downloaded using the SoundCloud player below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player