Download a Free Comp Featuring Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough, and More
Late last month, XLR8R shared news of a forthcoming free compilation featuring the likes of Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough (pictured above), and Maurice Fulton, curated as a commemeration of the 10-year partnership between Adidas and Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3. And now, the 14-track collection has been released as a free download. Covering a wide range of electronic sounds, the Y-3 10 Year Anniversary Compilation features exclusive tracks from its contributors, a list which also includes New York Body & Soul party resident Joaquin "Joe" Claussell, noted nu-disco jock Daniel Wang, and Scottish outfit Lord of the Isles. The full compilation can be downloaded using the SoundCloud player below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player