Download a Free Comp Featuring Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough, and More
Late last month, XLR8R shared news of a forthcoming free compilation featuring the likes of Larry Heard, Mano Le Tough (pictured above), and Maurice Fulton, curated as a commemeration of the 10-year partnership between Adidas and Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3. And now, the 14-track collection has been released as a free download. Covering a wide range of electronic sounds, the Y-3 10 Year Anniversary Compilation features exclusive tracks from its contributors, a list which also includes New York Body & Soul party resident Joaquin "Joe" Claussell, noted nu-disco jock Daniel Wang, and Scottish outfit Lord of the Isles. The full compilation can be downloaded using the SoundCloud player below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player