Listen to Paul Woolford Remix George FitzGerald's New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
It has been quite a busy year for Paul Woolford; between the DJ/producer's work under his given name (like his recent 12" for Hotflush and the just-announced remix for Disclosure) and his Special Request productions (which will soon take the form of a full-length album for Houndstooth), Woolford appears to be unstoppable. And his streak of quality work continues today with the unveiling of his remix of "I Can Tell (By the Way You Move," the brand-new single from George FitzGerald (pictured above). This piano-driven version of the big-room house tune hit the internet today, almost a month after its youthful music video made its way onto XLR8R, but will officially arrive as a 12"—along with the original single and another remix from The Cyclist—on October 21 via Double Six. Before then, Woolford's remix of George FitzGerald can be heard below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player