Machinedrum Announces 'Vapor City' World Tour
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Andrew Defrancesco
With only a week or so left before the release of his Vapor City LP via Ninja Tune, Berlin-based producer Travis Stewart (a.k.a. Machinedrum) has just detailed his plans for an upcoming world tour. The multi-faceted artist will be launching the world premiere of his brand-new live show on September 27 in Seattle as part of this year's Decibel Fesitval, a performance which Stewart says will include "a video projection made by visual artist Weirdcore," "myself playing electronics, guitar, and vocals," and collaborator Lane Barrington handling the drums and samples. He will continue to tour through October, November, and December, making stops all throughout parts of Europe, the UK, North America, and Japan until his final performance on December 14 in Miami. In the midst of his regular shows, Stewart also has three special Boiler Room appearances planned for New York, London, and Berlin, the details of which will be announced soon. Before it all kicks off at the end of this month, the full list of dates for Machinedrum's Vapor City Live world tour can be found below.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player