Objekt Readies New 12"
- Words: James Eaton
Berlin-based DJ/producer Objekt has just announced the details of the second record he's put his name to this year, a two-track 12" which he will release this fall via his eponymous label. Objekt #3 follows two years after the first two Objekt 12"s, and though we haven't been offered much of a description as to how it sounds, this strange passage was included with the press materials:
"By bursts of silence that seemed woven deafening persistent and grinding Agnes' earrings, scream, hand drill, it is that it is possible to mix, they will break the hustle and bustle, to listen to all the way from the village interruption. Did the Richard Where am I? His bed was empty. Indifferent, in the field miles away pills and his grandmother danced his vision to horrowshow beat repeatedly reckless and unrestrained cruel twist, Richard has a gruesome demise of more than 20 contorting mess the limbs of his. In the rush of his early, he had forgotten to shut the door behind him."
Objekt's new record will arrive on November 4, complete with six different locked grooves split between the a-side and b-side of the vinyl release. Before it drops, the record's artwork and tracklist can be found below.
01. Agnes Demise
A2. Agnes Infinitum
A3. Agnes Contiuum
B2, B3, B4. Fishloop 1-3
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player