Pearson Sound and Paul Woolford to Remix Disclosure on Upcoming Single
- Words: James Eaton
For this week's Disclosure news blurb, word has arrived that brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence (pictured above) will soon be releasing a new single for "Help Me Lose My Mind," the closing track from the pair's breakout debut LP Settle. And we're also told that the tune will be packaged with remixes from two club-music powerhouses—namely, Pearson Sound and Paul Woolford—when it drops on October 28. Word of this forthcoming record also arrives with news of Disclosure's 2014 UK tour dates, which can be viewed below, where the original version of "Help Me Lose My Mind" can also be found.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player